Macaroni Cheese Recipe
Best comfort food ever – macaroni cheese! We reckon this would be really nice if you swapped the Club Cheddar for Hutchinsons Sweet Chilli cheddar as well! Just a thought……
2 tablespoons plain flour
2 cups (500ml) milk
2 cups (250g) grated
Hutchinsons Club Cheddar Original cheese.
Chopped parsley, to serve
1.Cook the macaroni in a large pan of boiling water until al dente.
2. In another saucepan, melt butter. Then add the flour and stir for 1 minute over a moderate heat.
3. Add the milk, and whisk until smooth. Stir gently until the mixture just comes to the boil. It should be the consistency of double cream.
4. Remove from the heat and add grated Hutchinsons Club Cheddar Original cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
5. Drain pasta, returning it to the pan. Fold in the sauce and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Lightly sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.